You wake up one morning and realize you’re floating down a river on your mattress heading towards a waterfall.

Posted under Story On By Chief

You wake up one morning and realize you're floating down a river on your mattress heading towards a waterfall. Your first course of action is
 to get off the bed and make your way towards the river. You walk down the stairs and eventually reach the river.


You turn around and see the waterfall with its cascading water hitting the rocks below. As you begin to float downstream, the water becomes shallow enough that you can put your feet back on the ground. You continue to float down the stream and soon you reach the bottom.
 you pull out your trusty Taco Bell quesarito and use it to macgyver your way out of this sticky situation
 .


The sun is low in the sky by the time you reach shore and you find yourself in front of an old trailer park. The place looks abandoned, but that's not necessarily a bad thing since it means there are no rabid roaming the streets or lurking around the entrance. You also see several trailers that are clearly not empty.
 Ok, time to deliver this Doordash."
 You walk up to the door of one of the trailers and try the doorknob. It turns and you push it open. Inside you find yourself in a small living room with a sofa, a TV, and some couches. There is no furniture in the trailer, which means the people here are all dead.
 You think to yourself "Oh well. More for me!" You proceed to messily devour the quesarito and throw the wrapper on the floor
 .


The next trailer you come to has a different layout. The door is unlocked, but when you open it you find a young woman lying face down on the floor. She has long brown hair and wears a white tank top and jeans. She is naked and covered in blood. You immediately start to panic and run out of the trailer.
 After calming yourself down, you re-enter the trailer and raid her refrigerator
 . It is stocked with food, water, and medical supplies. You are not sure what to do, so you just take what you need and leave.


The last trailer you come to has a slightly different layout. The door is locked and there is no sign of any life inside. There are several large bags of trash and a pile of dirty clothes.
 you realize, the sun is setting, so you must hide amongst the clothes, lest the night demons attack you
 . You begin to search the bags and find nothing of interest. You then notice a stack of books on a nearby table. They look like they might be in English and they have titles such as 'How To Survive A Zombie Attack' or 'Are Zombies Real?' You pick one up and read the cover.
 eat a Uma Musume Pretty Derby horse
 You take the book and read the title out loud to yourself "Eat a Uma Musume Pretty Derby Horse"


You then realize that the trailer is not completely abandoned and someone is watching you. You quickly close the door and lock it, then head to the kitchen and open the cabinets.
 The cabinets are stocked full of Dorito Locos Tacos. The sight of so many tacos makes you
 hungry, so you grab one and take a bite out of it. As you do, you notice a large knife on the counter. You pick it up and notice a label that says "Made in Mexico." You wonder if the owner of this trailer is Mexican, but you don't dwell on it too long since the last thing you need is a zombie chasing you down.
 Suddenly, you hear a knock on the door. It's the owner of the trailer who may or may not be Mexican!
 You quickly hide the tacos and run to the door. You open it and find a man in a suit and tie standing there. He looks suspiciously at the tacos in your hand and takes one.


"What's this?"


"It's a taco," you say.


"What's a taco?"
 You ask, "Do you know anything? You don't seem smart."
 "I'm not," you respond.


"Well, I'm going to have to ask you to leave," he says.


"Why?" you say.


"Because I don't want you around my property," he replies.


"I'm not a threat to you," you say.


"Okay then, I'll leave," he says.
 You then proceed to take out the vice grips and clamp them on your
 hands. He lets you go and leaves the trailer. You make your way back to your mattress and fall asleep.


The next day you wake up and realize you're floating down a river on your mattress heading towards a waterfall. Your first course of action is to get off the bed and make your way towards the river. You walk down the stairs and eventually reach the river.